Wait, what?

Ramblings on Life, Love, Humor, and Wierdness(not necessarily in that order)

Friday, July 21, 2006

My dad and I were talking about blogging today and some good points were made. One: How come it is that we can think of great things to say when we aren't near anyone or anything to record our thoughts? I know I've said some awesome(I mean mind bullets awesome, for all you Tenacious D fans) things that I tell myself I'll remember later, then forget.
Two: If you work at a bank, what are your busiest hours? 11-ish and 4-ish, right? DON'T TAKE LUNCH WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE DOES! I'm saying this for Dad mostly but it makes sense, doesn't it? People coming in to do banking on their lunch break spend most of it waiting on the poor person handling 3 lanes of bank traffic.
Three: It's uncomfortable listening to people talk about the immigration issue in a Mexican restaraunt while employee of said ethnicity is refilling our drinks. Wierd.
Four: My daughter is awesome. This point is brought up almost every time I talk to my Dad for the simple reason that it is true. I like seeing Dad talk about or even think about our little munchkin. She has made many a heart melt around here. If you know us, you know that.

And just like that, I'm near the end of this installment. By this time tomorrow, I'll be not ziplining and not climbing a rockwall, all with the youth from our church. Thank you, Les, for commenting, doing a blog to begin with, and being smart. Thank you, Mandy, for forwarding Les' blog to me, starting this blog fever(refer to my avatar), and for being a great sister. Thank you, Dad, for being a great Dad and Grandad. Thank you, Mom for finding my blog. I love you. Lastly, thank God for all you lovely people. LOVE. AND. OUT.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    Well aren't you the sweetest thing ever?!? It's so good to get to read the daily thoughts of those of you I so rarely get to have mundane conversations with. :-)

    And when it comes to the world revolving around your sweet chil', I don't know what you're talking about. I've NEVER witnessed any such thing. :-D ha!

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home