Wait, what?

Ramblings on Life, Love, Humor, and Wierdness(not necessarily in that order)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good morning! I am determinedly happy today. It's a choice, so I decide to be happy. Okay, pep talk over. I thought I would check in with some of my favorite websites and podcasts. Here they are:
Websites:
relevantmagazine.com - great site for God, life, and culture for the twenty-thirtysomething.

infuzemagazine.com - christians in media, movie news, music news, comics and gaming news, God news. I won a DVD from them!(Nanny McPhee= great movie)

lesbowers.blogspot.com - my cousin's blog
mandapooh.blogspot.com - Mandy's blog

Hubblesite.org - awesome pics of the universe that God made.


Okay now for the podcasts. Go to itunes and type these in the search box:

Illinoise! - My favorite podcast of all time, but they need to update more...

The Bored-again Christian - Great God-safe music podcast

The Relevant podcast - awesome weekly podcast from relevantmagazine.com

Delta Park Project - Great pop culture podcast

EGM live podcast - Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine podcast

1upyours podcast - little blue, but entertaining videogame podcast

Jawbone radio - couplecast out of Cleveland Ohio

Croncast - another couplecast out of Illinois.

Well that's all for now. Love and out to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home