Wait, what?

Ramblings on Life, Love, Humor, and Wierdness(not necessarily in that order)

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hello, all. Hope you had a grrreat weekend. Mine was pretty good. I thought today I would tell you guys about my family. First, there is my daughter. She is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. You may think that is just me having to say that because she's my daughter but I mean it. She is beautiful. I can't believe she's part me. She's very sweet, very independent, and very stubborn. She loves shoes. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and the cutest smile. She is very strong and very fearless(except of bugs. She's scared of bugs). Those of you who know her will agree that she is pretty spoiled by the grandparents, aunts and uncles, and sometimes parents. I thank God that he gave her to my wife and me. She's a miracle baby, because we weren't supposed to be able to have kids, due to the chemo I went through during my Wegener's/Lupus part of my life. She came at a time in our life when we needed her most. It was around a month after she was born that we found out that my kidneys had failed due to the lupus in them. It was a trying time, to be sure. That leads me to my wife. She is my beauty, though she doesn't think so. She has a great sense of humor and she has a great laugh. She is southern and comes from a southern family. She has the deepest brown eyes and a smile that makes me feel light when it's pointed at me. She cares about people and loves our daughter fiercely. She's not afraid to step out into something new. She is a very eloquent writer and prayer. She doesn't spell good, but that's where I come in. I spell good. I love to see her worship. She's had to be strong for alot of people and she's made it. I don't think I could have made it through all I've been through if it wasn't for her. She's been right there with me and put up with me and loves me even with all my faults. She was the first girl I ever kissed and she'll be the last. Prom, 1995, one of the best nights of my life. I'll never forget it. I don't know why I decided to do this now, but here it is. Is it a testimony? Sorta. None of this would've happened without God putting these things in place, and I want to tell how much He's blessed me, so I guess it is. Thanks for reading. Love and out to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home