Wait, what?

Ramblings on Life, Love, Humor, and Wierdness(not necessarily in that order)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Good afternoon, folks. I just thought I'd check in with this clip.

American television, you guys need to have a channel of straight Japanese shows. Who cares that we can't understand what's being said? Still funny. Speaking of television, I've found my new favorite show: The World Series of Pop Culture. What can I say? It's my wheelhouse. Love & out to all. P.S. It's about time, Mandy. P.P.S. Do you say 'dude' alot? Because it reads wierd when you write it, if that makes sense. Love you;)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, July 19, 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE World Series of Pop Culture! :-D

    Did Mandy finally get on? Does that mean she actually HAS a blog?

    Love you bunches!

    PS - I was sorting through and scanning our HUGE box of family photos (from Mama's) yesterday and found some really funny pics of you and Scott playing your horns at one of his birthday parties. Too cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home