Wait, what?

Ramblings on Life, Love, Humor, and Wierdness(not necessarily in that order)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Good afternoon...I don't know who you are Anonymous, but thanks for commenting! If you know my sister, could you tell her to get on this blog? I really want her to see those Missouri pics. You also might want to check them out. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Anyhoo, I need a good joke today. The only really good thing that's happened today was that my eMusic downloads went to my account. I just downloaded Brandtson's "Nobody Dances Anymore" and I think it is my new favorite song and video. It's how I want to be. I think I can make this link work...if it doesn't, it should download.http://brandtson.com/nbd.mov Well, thanks again, Anonymous; hope you become a name soon. Love & out to all...

Listening to: Brandtson, Interpol
Playing: Beyond Good & Evil(awesome game!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home