Wait, what?

Ramblings on Life, Love, Humor, and Wierdness(not necessarily in that order)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

Hey, everybody. I saw that the bloggin' had begun again and I thought I would jump in. It's been a great new year so far. My life's good, my family's good, and I'm as witty as I've ever been. In life news, Tracie got a new job doing the social work thing somewhere else. She learned how to take down unruly people last week, so don't mess with her! SHE'LL TAKE YOU DOOOOOWWNNN!
In other news, I have to agree with Les' blog about the Harry Potter. Sadness and excitement at the same time...wierd. Also, LOST STARTED BACK! It was a pretty great new episode last week. The last show I'll talk about is The Office. If you don't watch this, stop what you are doing, go to Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, iTunes, or wherever you go to get DVDs and WATCH THIS SHOW!!! It's witty, uncomfortable at times, but always funny.
Last thing. Go to wowio.com and sign up for an account. It's a free eBook website that uses sponsors to pay for the rights to books. It's really awesome and very non-invasive. I've had it for about a year and haven't had so much as an email from them until today. The email they sent me today was that if I get 10 people to sign up for wowio, then they will send me an ipod shuffle! I don't usually go for these things, but I thought ' why not?' Just reference my email address( robby@dixiegen.com ) when you sign up. They've got books of all kinds that I'm sure you'll love...
Well, that's it for today. Keep smilin', keep pushin', and keep on truckin'. Love and out to all.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Leslie said…

    Hey, hon! Glad you are back. I hope to be as well VERY SOON!

    I love you!!!
    Les

    Tell Tracie Congratulations on the new job! And on learning to take down unruly people. That's a very handy skill! Good for her! :-D

     
  • At 8:08 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger Zipidee said…

    As an unruly person I'm at a loss!
    Proficient might be
    maybe not me
    Small slinder woman
    please let me be!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home