Wait, what?

Ramblings on Life, Love, Humor, and Wierdness(not necessarily in that order)

Friday, September 08, 2006

Wow. Long time no blog, eh? I finally missed this enough to change the not blogging. I was going to do an audioblog on the 26th from En Fuego, but the audioblogging thing wasn't working. Oh, well.
So. Who wants to have fun? Who wants to laugh? I do. So, I have an idea. Next week, do something that you like to do. Whatever you like to do, do it. Whatever it is, I mean it. Do it. Have some fun. I've had sort of a funky attitude lately. Not bad necessarily, just wierd. I realized that I've become somewhat of a cynic. I've decided that I don't want to be that way anymore. I want to have hope, joy, anticipation of good things. What I don't want is worry, fear, doubt, and depression. I've had too much of that. I want to smile more and laugh more, not frown and pout. So do something fun. If you live in the area, my Dad has a life group on Tuesday nights @ 7:00 where we play games or hang around and talk. It's awesome! You might even get owned at canasta by my grandmother! That's it for now. Love and out to all...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, September 12, 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    Robby, I've lost your e-mail address again. (I swear this time I'll save it in my address book. :-D ha!) Can you e-mail me at lesbowers1221@bellsouth.net?

    Also, I was REALLY wanting the recipe for the apple crisp Tracy made when we were at your house. :-) I have a get together this weekend and thought that would be perfect. :-)

    Love you!
    Leslie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home